Tuesday, September 25, 2007

To be loved

This weekend, at our friend Javier's birthday party, I realized how lucky Oscar is to have so many people who love him so much in his life. Oscar was a little angel as always, laughing and flirting with everyone that held him. He's such a good tempered, happy baby, although he wasn't shy about letting us know when it was time to go home. And no one wanted to see him go - everyone had to give him on last squeeze. He was so exhausted that he came home and slept from 7:30pm to 7am!!! Nelson and I didn't even know what to do with ourselves - too bad we were just as exhausted from our big day. This photo was my favorite of the day - Uncle Regis and Oscar making silly faces at each other.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's a great photo of Oscar and Regis.

Regis said...

I have been away from Oscarelli for a few weeks. Catching up the news about our little guy, I couldn't help but leave a comment on this post. The party that day was awesome. Oscar, I and everybody else had a great time. It is true to say that Oscar was the center of attentions. I am glad we took this picture together. I see it everyday. It is on my screen saver. Big hugs to you Oscar,