Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Who's a big boy?


Last night, Oscar spent his first night in his crib, away from Mom and Dad. Nelson and I definitely had trouble going to bed without him, and I checked him three times before I was able to sleep myself. We decided it was time to move him because Oscar had started kicking his leg over the side of his co-sleeper, and he kept trying to rotate around and his co-sleeper was just too small. It was limiting our little wiggle worm's range of motion!


He woke up around 2:30am, crying in a panic - I think because he was in that big crib all alone - so Mommy to the rescue! He spent the rest of the night in bed with us. In all, he made it 5.5 hours in the crib and 5 hours with us. Maybe he'll make it a little longer tonight. Oh, and when I went to get him, he'd rotated 180 degrees around, so his head was where his feet had started out! That's my wiggle worm!

1 comment:

Susanica said...

Okay, that's one adorable little wriggle worm!!! -Monica