Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Jenni is a lame blogger!


Between Oscar and holiday shopping I've been so stinking busy I haven't had two seconds to sit down and blog! Lots of news - Oscar is sitting by himself for close to a minute, rolling over every second I put him down, laughing hysterically at just about everything, and screeching so loud every ear drum in the house has ruptured. He's so wiggly that I have to give him a toy just to change his diaper, or he'll try to roll over, or grab at the lamp shade or my hair. He pretty much grabs my hair, lips, nose every chance he gets. And tonight, he tried to grab Nelson's pasta right off his plate! He has a check up next Friday, so we'll see if we get the green light on finger foods and drinking from a cup. Oscar certainly thinks he's ready!


His personality is really starting to shine and he is more and more fun every day. He's also growing like a weed, but up more so than out. He's put on a couple of pounds in the past few months, but he's really gotten tall. I miss his extra chins, but he's still just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. And, yes, still giving me a hard time about his naps. Here's a shot of him screeching and enjoying the heck out of his Exersaucer.

1 comment: