Wednesday, January 30, 2008

And somedays, he's the best

I've been fighting a cold all week, and loosing. As I'm sure you know, having a cold can really sap all of your energy. When you combine that with breastfeeding, it's fair to say I've really only been running on a quarter tank this week. I've been going to bed early, drinking water, etc. but am still quite exhausted.

This morning, my husband, who I swear sometimes wakes Oscar on purpose before he leaves just so I have to start my day as early as he does, performed miracles. When he came to kiss us goodbye he said, "I emptied the dishwasher and loaded it, and I brought up the laundry from downstairs, and ..." like five other things I usually do in the evenings (after Danny's gone home and the bean is in bed), but haven't been able to muster this week. I got up (late) to a cleaner house than I'd left. Now that is romantic.

Photo: Oscar throwing gang signs and his bull face.

No comments: