Monday, April 28, 2008

Daddy's in Philly: Day One

Nelson left for Philly for three days last night after dinner and I miss him already. Taking care of a baby is always hard work, but it's even harder when you're used to having help and that help leaves for three days. Last night was not too bad. Oscar got to stay in the bed all night, which he loved, and really so did I. He's just such a little cuddle bug.

Speaking of Oscar, he started cruising last week. He's going to be walking before I know it and I can't wait. He's also be trying to climb up things and that scares the living daylights out of me. On the verbal front, when I asked him if he wanted more cereal this morning, I swear he said, "Yeah, yeah!" and he's getting really close to saying "dog." He's turning into a little boy right before my eyes.

Okay, now I'm crying (thanks, fetus!) so lets end here. Dinner and bath all by ourselves tonight, Bean. Let's make it work

No comments: