Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sometimes I'm still a lame blogger


I've been a little quite these past few days, I know. There's been a lot going on in our house - my birthday, Oscar's been sick, and there are a few big changes afoot around here including (but not limited too) planning for Oscar's move to the second bedroom and PJ's move back to CC that have me feeling a bit overwhelmed. More on all of this later


In other Oscar news, he started pulling up to standing last week and is officially crawling all over the place and has almost completely given up his army crawl in favor for all fours.


Above is my favorite photo of the moment, courtesy my friend Pam (or possibly Rick.) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Susanica said...

That's an adorable pic Jenni. Hope Oscar is better soon. Talk to you soon. -M