Thursday, May 8, 2008

On the 10th Week of Pregnancy my Body Gave to Me

A fat, bloated, pregnant belly.



Ugh, please ignore my very messy house and the very 90s sibling photo in the background. As if you can focus on anything other than my massive belly. I know this is not a full body shot; I don't have a full length or even half length mirror, so all you get is boobs and belly. Consider yourselves spared the extra couple of chins and ass I'm now hauling around.


I'm TEN WEEKS. Have you ever seen such a sight? Just for comparison, me pregnant with Oscar at 21 weeks:



I realize the scale is different, and the shirts are totally different, but I seriously think I'm bigger now than I was then. Or at least close. And what was I thinking, growing my hair out when I was pregnant? You all had better not let me do that again. It looked freaking awful.

Sigh, I'm off to polish off another bag of Doritos. This pregnancy is NOT going to be pretty.

3 comments:

Xbox4NappyRash said...

thats quite a belly!

Jenni said...

thanks, don't i know it! ugh!

Mrs. Chicken said...

I was the same way with No. 2. My doc says you body gives in to the stretch a lot sooner with the second. I feel your pain, sista.