Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blarugh!!!

Toddler temper tantrums over, you know, NOTHING; my laptop being held hostage by the Geek Squad; laundry of epic proportions, as in I'm on my last pair of clean undies, Oscar has no PJs, Nelson has no pants, but somehow there are THREE baskets of clean clothes upstairs to be put away (what the crap?!); thunder storms complete with power outages; a one-year-old that refuses to both go to sleep and stay asleep and a husband that is being the opposite of helpful in this situation; a full reeking, garbage can in my kitchen; unseasonably beautiful weather and my complete inability to get everyone/thing together at once so we can go out and play (some one's diaper is dirty, some one's tired, some one's cranky, errant sunscreen, missing flip flops, etc.); dog fur balls floating around my home the size of my cat; two dozen baby birthday thank you notes to write, taunting me; I haven't been to the grocery store in a week; and I can't remember the last time I showered. And it's only Thursday.

How's your week?

4 comments:

moo said...

Oh, I am so sorry. Here's hoping the rest of your day (and week!) get better!

Xbox4NappyRash said...

You women, you'll fuss over the slightest things....

;0)

Susanica said...

What? Isn't there a one year rule for thank you notes like for wedding gifts? ;-) (I really do plan to finish Danny's cards this weekend.) So I hope tomorrow you do some of the fun things with Oscar that we talked about and that the stinky garbage and laundry take care of themselves (hint to all the Y chromosomes in the house). So on the brighter side does this mean your computer is now working? -M

Lissa said...

Eek honey! I hope you are feeling a bit better babe!! You are fabulous!