Friday, July 18, 2008

Phobia Friday Cancelled - Ultrasound Results!

Our 20 week ultrasound (which, incidentally, I almost forgot about) was this afternoon. The Sprout looks good and is measuring right on time. Lots of cute arm waving and we have some pretty hideous photos of a skeletal face.

Guess what we don't have.

That's right, the Sprout kept it's lets shut up tight. The tech tried to get the baby to spread 'em with no success. It wiggled it's feet, drew up it's knees, but refused to show us the goods.

So, it's looking like lots of green and yellow for the new addition.

But, seeing that little baby hide it's face behind it's hands was one of the cutest things I'd ever seen, and I finally felt a connection to this little one. I'd much rather walk away with that than a confirmation of the sex anyways.

3 comments:

moo said...

aw, BUMMER that you don't know the sex! But how exciting that everything looks so good ... I'm so happy for you!

Xbox4NappyRash said...

Cool, super cool.

Susanica said...

Hi Jenni! Like I said when we called youlast night , it was so suspenseful when Susanne started reading this post out loud. I found myself chanting "it's a boy, it's a boy right?" I guess we'll find out in December. It will be like Christmas in December. Profound right? -Monica