Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Reason #112 Why Pregnancy is Gross

So, it happen, folks. It finally happened. It didn't happen even one time while I was pregnant with Oscar. I was all like "That must only happen to OLDER pregnant ladies." I was wrong.

This weekend, when I sneezed, I peed myself. For real. And I'm not talking about a little leakage here. I'm talking about crotch-soaking-peeing-myself.

It was so much, for a second I though my water broke. But, no, it was urine. My own. I didn't even feel like I had to pee. It was like my body was just holding a little, just to give me a nice area of moisture in my crotch. Disgusting, I know.

I seriously did 100 kegals a day for two months after having Oscar to re-tighten all that business up. Apparently, it was to no avail. Incontinence is common in pregnant women, and more common in second plus pregnancies. So I'm a prime candidate.

And so I sit, afraid to laugh to hard, afraid to sneeze, lest I be left in a puddle of my own urine.

Think about that for a minute.

6 comments:

moo said...

um, yeah I did this the other day too. And I don't think I was even pregnant at the time. I just had to pee really, really badly. And I sneezed. And ... out it came.

At least I was home at the time.

I'm not laughing at you, honest.

Xbox4NappyRash said...

best laugh of the day, thank you!

I mean that in the best possible way of course...

kittyconcerto.com said...

I have done that event tho I wasn't pregnant. It sucks!

And now that I am pregnant.... I'm very very nervous. Yikes.

Kate said...

Oh, that sucks! If it makes you feel better, I pee when someone tickles me...

Black Hockey Jesus said...

Well you made it funny. That's better than peeing yourself and being bitter. Bright side. See? Right? OK.

Cassie said...

Very funny! I remember the first time I heard the term "sniss." The girl had to explain to me that she meant she sneezed and pissed her pants. I lived in fear of this for my whole pregnancy!