Sunday, August 17, 2008

24 Weeks, 1 Day


So, here I am, pregnant with #2, at 24 weeks, 1 day. Clearly I'm carrying this baby in my ass. And hips. And thighs. And chin.



For a comparison, here I was at 24 weeks, 1 day with Oscar. Clearly my ass, thighs, hips, and chin were all much more, uh, reasonably sized. And my boobs were much less droopy. But to be fair, I did start out this pregnancy six pounds heavier, and I think my hair looks much better now (bangs are NEVER a good look for me, no matter what I think when sitting in the stylist's chair.) And I cannot wait until it is cool enough to wear that sweater again. I love that sweater.
I also kind of like the fact that in the photo comparison, not only can you see how my womanly curves have expanded, but also my clutter.


5 comments:

Xbox4NappyRash said...

You know what, there is very little difference in those two shot.

Bigger bump this time though.

Stimey said...

You know, I probably look like that bottom shot NOW. And I don't have any babies in there.

Tracey said...

:) I love the clutter!! But the differences are only truly noticeable to YOU. You look great!

Susanica said...

Cute Jenni. So according to your theory, you'll carry your third child where? And we won't be able to see that photo because of an exponential increase in clutter??? ;-)

-Monica

Susanica said...

Cute Jenni. So according to your theory, you'll carry your third child where? And we won't be able to see that photo because of an exponential increase in clutter??? ;-)

-Monica