Thursday, October 30, 2008

Did You Know That I Totally Know Michael Kors?

Yep, you read that right. I totally know Michael Kors. The famous American designer and Project Runway judge? I know, you're so jealous, right? Here is a photo of Mr. Kors in all his fabulously tan glory:




Okay, you got me. I'm lying. I don't know the actual Michael Kors. But, I do know my friend and he looks exactly like Michael Kors, only younger and less tan.

And you know what else? Looking like Micheal Kors isn't even the coolest thing about my friend Greg. The coolest thing about him is that he's an artist. Check out these super cute paintings he did that I'm getting for Oscar's toddler room (you know, when it stops being fuchsia):





How much to you love them? So cute, right? And I bet you're even more jealous of me now than if I actually did know Michael Kors.

Know what you should do? You should go check out Greg's new Etsy shop here and see for yourself all the cuteness he has up for sale.* Maybe buy a couple of pieces. Class up your kid's room a bit. Give him/her a little culture. Think of it as an investment. I know I am. Seriously, I'm counting on Greg cutting of a superfluous body part and suffering some kind of tragic death so those bad boys can put Oscar through college.** It could happen.

______________________________________

*Yes, I'm using my blog to shamelessly promote my friend's Etsy shop

**Greg, this is actually my plan to pay for Oscar's college tuition. I hear that the pinky toe isn't used for balance. Just saying.

7 comments:

greg said...

I still don't think that I look anything like Kors... go to www.gregminah.com and look at my photo under "information" and judge for yourselves...

Jenni said...

The only reason you don't look like Kors in that photo is because you're all with the facial hair and brooding. I know the truth.

Katie said...

Greg totally does look like a younger Michael Kors. And his artwork is fantastic!

Casey said...

I don't know who that Michael Kors dude is but those paintings rock.

kittyconcerto.com said...

those pictures ARE adorable.

Mike said...

Cool stuff...now if only I had any dough to buy anything! ;)

steenky bee said...

Tell Gregger, can I call him that? Anyway, tell Gregger that I checked him and I do see the resemblence too. He needs to embrace the Kors and use his name to get into fancy restaurants. The art? Fabulous! But can he design pants???