I'm joining Anna's Listless Mondays today, since I too am a lover of lists. So, here are some things that are annoying me RIGHT NOW:
1. Name that baby: We have a name for a girl child, but none for a boy. When we discuss names it goes like this - I suggest awesome name, Nelson rejects; I suggest super cool name, Nelson rejects; I suggest epic rock star name, Nelson rejects. Fine if he doesn't like the names I've suggested, but he could at least come up with some suggestions. I'm due in less than eight weeks here. Lets do this thing, okay?
2. Low hanging fetus: There is SO MUCH PRESSURE I feel like the child weighs like 30 pounds and is about to fall out of my girl parts. Seriously, I am expecting an arm to pop out of my vagina and start waving at any minute.
3. The fuchsia nightmare: Oscar is still not moved because of Nelson being so disabled by his cold this weekend. Next weekend we have a birthday party. I'm beginning to think this move will never happen. Grrrr....
4. Oscar hates me: He has officially decided that he is no longer happy to be caged in the play/living room. He demands to be on free roam in the house at all times. He eschews his toys for knives and razor blades and has been eating glass. Okay, not really that last part but my hugely pregnant state makes it significantly more difficult for me to keep his safe and he rampages through our home. Also, he leaves spatulas and spoons and Tupperware littering our floor and I trip AT LEAST 97 times a day.
5. Oscar's new game: This is a good one. His new game is "eating" things he should not. Examples include paper, cardboard and mulch. Only, he doesn't really want to eat them. He only does it to freak me out. Really. He makes sure I see him putting these things in his mouth and laughs hysterically as I try to get them out. Sometimes, he PRETENDS to put something in his mouth, just to see me sweat.