Monday, November 17, 2008

Place Your Bets!

Two posts in one day? I know! But this is IMPORTANT.

With less than three weeks to go (due date = December 6), it's time to start placing your bets, fair readers. Please leave in the comments section your best guesses on Sprout's:

Sex
Date of arrival
Weight
Length

Some helpful hints:

Oscar weighed in at 8lbs 6oz and was 21.25 inches long. He arrived two days before his due date.

I was my mother's second child and I arrived two weeks early clocking in at 7lbs 13ozs and 21 inches long.

Nelson was also his mother's second child and he was 7lbs 11oz and 20 inches long. His mom can't remember if he was early or late, so he probably wasn't late. Late you don't forget.

So, come regular commenters and regular lurkers! Show your faces and place your bets, people! Winner gets eternal glory.


***************************
Also, go check out Baby Bunching. It's an awesome site by, for, and about those of us crazy enough to have two kids in less than two years.

18 comments:

Casey said...

Hmm.. I'm guessing a girl. 7lbs 8oz, 19 1/4" long. How about next Thursday, the 27th? (I'm cheating and just giving you stats from my second kid). I swear I didn't know you were waiting to find out the sex.. I thought it was another boy for some reason.

Cameron said...

Girl
8 lbs 6 oz
20.5" long
TOMORROW

kittyconcerto.com said...

Here's my toss into the game....

Date: Nov. 28
Sex: Boy
Weight: 8 lbs 3 oz.
Length: 21 inches

I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

EllenMarie said...

Gender: Boy
Weight: 9lb,4oz
Length: 21 inches
Born on December 4th (Don't hate me Jenni!)

Xbox4NappyRash said...

Girl blonde, Saturday night from 8pm onwards, 5 9', 95lbs.
Damn, no sorry, wrong online form.

Boy, Sunday 23rd, 7lb 9oz, 19.75 inches.

Veronica said...

Boy
December 5th
7lb 11oz
21 inches

Yep, looks about right!

PRM said...

Rick says:
Sex: M
Date of arrival: Dec. 1
Weight: 8lbs. 7oz.
Length: 21

Pam says:
Sex: F
Date of arrival: Nov. 28
Weight: 7lbs. 9oz.
Length: 20

moo said...

This is based on NO factual evidence whatsoever.

Sex: BOY!
Date of arrival: Dec 2
Weight: 8 lbs, 1 oz
Length: 20 in. even.

FUN!

steenky bee said...

Okay, I hope I'm close...

Sex - yes
Date of arrival - hopefully the same day it left
Weight - how would that even work?
Length - totally not going there

Okay for reals this time:
Boy
Nov. 29
7 lbs 13 oz
21 inches

Susanica said...

Susanne and I are together tonight guessing...

Sex - Girl
Date of arrival - Dec. 8
Weight - 9 pounder
Length - 21.5

Name: Felixa. You know. Oscar and Felixa!

abdpbt said...

Girl
8 lbs even
19 inches
Dec. 1

Katie said...

Girl
November 25 (I'm using my own b-day- I'll be honored to share!)
8 lbs, 8 oz
20 inches

I can't wait to meet her. Feel free to name her Katie.

crazylovescompany said...

Sex- girl
Date of arrival- Friday, December 5
Weight- 8lbs 1 oz
Length- 20"

And she'll be the cutest baby ever!

Kristi said...

crap crap crap--I don't know if my lucky streak will be broken since I'm not seeing you in person, and you don't even have a freakin' recent picture of yourself up here as a clue... And no cash prizes?! ok ok ok, here it is:

Girl
Dec 5 (half-moon AND Day of the Ninja)
8.2 lbs
21 inches

Good luck--I'm so excited for you!

blissfullycaffeinated said...

Hmmm....

Boy
8 lbs 12 oz
December 4th
21 inches long

You didn't find out the sex of the baby? That would kill me. You got some will power girlfriend.

periperijane said...

Boy
8 lb
20 " long
Thanksgiving!

Stimey said...

Ooooh, ooooh, oooooh! I'm glad I got here in time. Okay, you're totally having a girl. She's going to be born on November 29. She'll be 8 lbs, 2 oz and will be 20 inches long.

I totally promise.

Xbox4NappyRash said...

I meant December, of course...