Friday, November 21, 2008

You Like Me! You REALLY Like me!

So, last week I was the recipient of not one but two (2) blogging awards. My favorite things about these awards are that they prove how totally awesome I am and that I am totally popular and well liked.

I'm kidding (kinda) because my for real favorite thing about blogging awards is that they come from other bloggers who's blogs I read and love and totally respect and that, to me, is the highest form of flattery.

So, this first one comes from Cameron over at Get the Stink Off. Thank you, Cameron! If you haven't check him out yet, do it. He's got the funny down. And, he will be the very first male blogger to ever grace Oscarelli's sacred pages when he guest posts for me while I'm off pushing a watermelon out of my lady parts.As with most blogging awards, this puppy comes with rules:

- List six things that make you happy
- Pass the award on to 6 more kreativ bloggers
- Link back to the person who gave you the award
- Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know.
- Request scantily clad photos of your blogger friends of the opposite sex.

Okay, so I'm pretty sure Cameron made up that last rule because he's a perv and in any case, I don't want to see him (or any of the rest of you) scantily clad. So I'll be skipping that one.

Six things that make me happy:

1. Oscar's mischievous grin
2. Nelson's cheesy jokes
3. Chocolate
4. Sleep
5. Laughing with my boys
6. Money (Yeah, I said it.)

I'm going to pass this award on to my friends Monica at Susanica, Jenbo at Steenky Bee, Mrs. Kitty Kitty Concerto, Crazy Loves Company, Montana at Earnest Monkeys, and Jen at Blissfully Caffeinated. You guys rock my reader, and also my comments section. Much love to you all.

My second award comes from Blissfully Caffeinated and I am totally honored that such a witty badass would give little old me an award. Wait, didn't I just GIVE her an award? See how I did that?

And the rules:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Link to the awardifier
3. Link to the originating post
4. Pass the award on to five or more deserving people
5. Post the fight club award rules.



I'm going to send this bad boy on out to Casey at Half as Good as You, Martin at Xbox4nappyrash, Cameron at Get the Stink Off (see how I did that AGAIN?), Super Ninja Mommy at Two Under Two (she's new, she rules, and she can kill you in your sleep), and I think that's quite enough.

Go forth, bloggy friends! Bling out your blogs and nominate your own favorite bloggers.

6 comments:

Casey said...

Awww, thanks dude! And thanks for letting me off without showing nekkid pictures of myself, NOBODY needs to see that..
Congrats on the awards and thanks for giving me one! It's being flown over at my place in today's post...

Cameron said...

Thanks Jenni, I'll put it on my mantle right next to my other ones. Now go forth and push out that baby, I can still win the pool if you go RIGHT NOW.

Super Ninja Mommy said...

Congrats, you took my blog award virginity! :-D
Thank you!

crazylovescompany said...

Aw, thank you! My first award! I'd like to thank you and my other loyal reader.
.... And no one wants to see a naked 38 week pregnant woman. No matter how hot I may think I look. ha. So, thanks for that. You rock!

Xbox4NappyRash said...

Oh you mad hormonal woman!

Thank you very very much. It's going on my 'Lurve' page.

montana said...

omg - and I haven't even blogged since the night of the election, and that was a pretty lame post. I better get crackin' - thank you!!