Nope, he hasn't turned. But, he hasn't been born yet either. Dr. Magic Hands agreed to let me wait another week, as I've had no cramping, back aches, the Sprout is not engaged, and my cervix is still high and to the back.
We are all healthy and well, and presuming I don't go into labor in the next seven days, we'll be scheduling my C-section for early next week.
I may check in periodically, but mostly I'm just going to relax, enjoy your blogs, and let this already large baby pack on the ounces.
I'm feeling okay about this. One of the main reasons we had a home birth with Oscar is that I believe in my body. I believe in the ability of a woman to deliver a baby; I believe that our bodies know what to do and so do the babies. I think birth is just a natural part of life and when I was pregnant with Oscar, I had faith in my body and faith in my baby.
For the same reason, I've decided I need to accept this breech baby. I don't know why it is breech. I don't know why it won't turn, why my body won't allow it to turn, but I'm just going to accept that if it is breech, it needs to be breech. I am going to trust my body and this baby the same why I did when I was pregnant with Oscar.
The situation may not be ideal, but it is what it is and I'm gonna roll with it.
I'll talk to you all soon!