Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm a Winner! No, Really!

So, I entered this contest over at Sprite's Keeper because the prize was so ohmygodcute! And guess what...I won! Jen got me my prize super-speedy like, but with all the baby drama around here, I'm just now FINALLY getting around to showing off my spoils. So, check it out:


And, not only did she send me that super cute quilt she also sent me some Color Catcher for when I wash it, and some popcorn (which I've already eaten most of.)




Thanks so much for my beautiful/delicious/color protecting prize, Jen! It's even better in person.

8 comments:

Veronica said...

Congratulations! And it is gorgeous, she is very clever.

Casey said...

Oh, it IS beautiful. Baba (Jen's mom) is so cool to have made that quilt and I'm glad someone worthy won it. You are a winner

Cameron said...

Congratulations!!

Isn't SK such a sweety? She's like the bloggy world's mom too.

Krystal said...

Awwww!!! That is so beautiful - Baba did a great job on that one!!

Congrats and the popcorn - YUMMMM!!!

Sprite's Keeper said...

Aw, thanks, Jenni! I'm very glad you're enjoying it. I'm forwarding this to my mom so she can read it too!

FoN said...

Wow - it's beautiful! I love it. Nice touch with the popcorn.

Keely said...

That should have been mine - MINE I TELL YOU!!

Ahem. I mean, congrats. ;)

bsouth said...

Wow, that is gorgeous. Well done you for winning it.