Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hilarity

Scene: Jenni reading celebrity gossip magazine. Oscar sidles over to "read" over my shoulder.

Jenni (to Oscar) : What do you see, baby?

Oscar (pointing to a picture of Heidi Klum): Mom. Mom. Mommy.

Jenni: Aww, thank you, baby. I wish I had those legs. What else to you see?

Oscar (pointing to a picture of Matthew McConaughey) : Dada!

Jenni: He's cute enough, but Dada has longer arms. Mr. McConaughey has little T-Rex arms.

Oscar: ...

Jenni flips page.

Oscar (points to a picture of Britney Spears) : BIG BIRD! BIG BIRD! BIG BIRD!

Jenni: Yes, baby, something like that.

9 comments:

blissfully caffeinated said...

What? Matthew McConaughey has T-Rex arms? I never noticed that before.

abdpbt said...

LOL@ T-Rex arms! Britney does kind of look like Big Bird, when she's got her crazy hair going on.

Cameron said...

Crap, now I'm trying to think of the cartoon movie with the T-Rex with extremely small arms.

Cara said...

The movie w/ the T-Rex arms is "Meet the Incredibles"! Doctor & I are constantly trying to remember it because Roo had T-Rex arms when he had colic.

What a sweet baby to say Momma looks like Heidi! And damn if he wasn't spot on about Britney :)

Peggy said...

Huh...I'm with BC...never noticed MM alligator arms! Must google and drool now...

Mrsbear said...

lol. T-Rex arms huh? I'll have to carefully scrutinize some photos of Mr. McConaughey.

Britney gives Big Bird a bad name...hilarious conversation though.

Casey said...

It's amazing how perceptive kids are. I wish I looked like Heidi Klum, my kids would probably mistake me for Horton Who instead.

sammanthia said...

Matthew McConaughey *does* have little T-Rex arms, doesn't he? People don't usually notice because they're too busy staring at his chest which is almost ALWAYS shirtless. Puhlease. Put a shirt on already.

bsouth said...

Your boy is obviously very perceptive (except about the arms, of course).