Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mother's Day


Though this post is nearly two weeks late, I would be remiss if I did not mention the remarkable Mother's Day I spent with my three guys.

There was the gorgeous weather, the doting husband, the heartfelt cards, the beautiful aquamarine earrings, the delicious brunch, the wonderful dinner (cut short by a certain tantruming almost-two-year-old.)
But, really, this is all I needed:

I realize I'm wearing my deranged lunatic /one-eyed pirate face, but the boys are so cute, I think that makes up for it.

7 comments:

Cameron said...

Happy belated Mother's Day. A picture where all the participants are actually looking at the camera, and nobody is crying, that's a monumental success.

Heather said...

Dinners out are so not worth it anymore (to me). I'd much rather avoid that whole tantrum situation and have a peaceful take out meal. Love the picture...SUCH cute kiddos!

blissfully caffeinated said...

You are one hawt deranged pirate lunatic.

And that babeh is so cute. I want to smoosh his cheeks.

abdpbt said...

What a cute picture! Your boys are gorgeous, and so are you.

crazylovescompany said...

The kids are adorable. And you do look pirate-y. In a good way.

Casey said...

Aww, a shot of all three of you! Next stop, a family shot with Nelson in it too. I can't believe how huge Miles is getting. Love the shot, you're all adorable.

bsouth said...

Aww, that's a lovely picture - as Cameron said, you're all looking at the camera, eyes open and no-one's crying - achievement!