Thursday, July 30, 2009

Some Days this Blog Writes Itself

Scene: Yesterday evening, post bath. Oscar has dashed, naked, from the bathroom into Mommy and Daddy's bedroom. Mommy follows about 10 seconds behind, and finds Oscar on top of the bed and a large puddle of liquid beside the bed.

Mommy: Oscar, did you pee-pee on the floor?

Oscar: Yeah, I making mess with penis.

Mommy: Oscar, what? What did you just say?

Oscar: I making mess with penis, Mom! I making mess with penis.

Daddy: Hahaha! Technically, he's right.

Mommy sighs.

End Scene

11 comments:

Cara said...

Ooh, Oscar-what a little smarty pants you are!

Assertagirl said...

haha how very literal of him! Daddy must have been especially proud.

Sprite's Keeper said...

I think I like Oscar's explanation better than Sprite's.
"Uh oh, big mess from Sprite. Get the towel!"

Kate said...

Your kid cracks me up.

Maybe its me said...

This stuff is so much funnier when it's not happening to you.

bsouth said...

Oh, he is a funny little dude.

Heather said...

Oh how I'm praying my next one isn't a boy! I do have to say it gives us readers lots of fun stories to read from their antics...I just prefer to stay on this side of the story! :)

Casey said...

Well hopefully he'll get to the cleaning stage soon. Give him a towel and have him sop that pee up!

Keely said...

Well...it's better than other things he can do with it!

Captain Dumbass said...

Ha ha ha, that's... er, sorry.

Mrsbear said...

LOL. I love some of the stuff they say. Although I've sopped up a lot of pee and I'm pretty sure I've never laughed about it. So not looking forward to this potty training thing. :(