Thursday, August 20, 2009

Snippets

Scene: Jenni and Oscar sitting on the living room floor making sculptures with Play-Doh.

Jenni: Oscar, do you see what I've made?

Oscar: Yeah. Das a fish, Momma. Momma made Nemo fish!

Jenni: That's right. What else should I make?

Oscar: A boat!

Jenni: Okay, you make something too.

Oscar: Okay, Momma!

Several minutes pass.

Jenni: Okay, Oscar. Look, look at what I made!

Oscar: A boat, Momma, a boat! Momma made a boat! Das a boat! Hee hee hee!

Jenni: That's right! What are you making Oscar?

Oscar: I making trouble, Momma. I making trouble.

Jenni: You are?!

Oscar: Yeah!

Jenni: Well, alright!

Oscar: Alright!

6 comments:

Just Breathe said...

Cute conversation. Love it!

Sprite's Keeper said...

At least he's honest! So cute!

Becky said...

Little stinker!

Today Hank was frustrated with his trains, and I heard him say, "Dammit!" As I was wondering how to respond, he looked at me and said, "O keep saying 'Dammit,' mom."

Keely said...

Ahhahahahahahah! omg! I think I just died a little from the cuteness. That's adorable!

Strawberry said...

Well, at least he's honest ;-)

bsouth said...

At least he knows what he's upto. And that honesty is a good thing.