Tuesday, September 22, 2009

RTT: I'm Not Pregnant

Are you feeling less than fresh? A little...random, perhaps? Go on over to the Un Mom and she'll fix you up right.

randomtuesday src="http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb9/superkeely/randomtuesday.jpg" width=200>

* Update on the Napping Sitch: My new attitude is WHATEVER. Yes, we are both much happier when Oscar naps but I've come to realize it's just not going to happen everyday anymore. I've been super lucky to have a mostly consistent napper up to this point, so I'm just going to accept that Oscar only napping three out of five days is the new normal and move on.

*Have I mentioned here that Miles is sleeping like shit? Like waking every 2-3 hours? Like he's an infant again? We've tried CIO and it just does not work. He'll cry for like ten minutes, sleep for five, cry again, sleep again, etc. Well, I decided to ask my friend the Internets about this and, turns out? There's something referred to as the 9-month-old sleep regression. I actually remember this with Oscar too; at around nine months, his sleep training flew out the window and he was back in bed with us nursing all night until he was 10-11 months. So, we are going to tough it out for another month and try again.

*In similar news, Miles is NINE MONTHS OLD OHMYGOD. My baby is growing up. He'll be one in three months! One year old! Didn't I just give birth to him a month ago? I was sobbing into a pair of 18-month pants the other night about how HE WON'T NEED ME ANYMORE and how the boys are GROWING UP TOO FAST. Way emotional. I was not this emotional at the idea of Oscar turning one. Possibly because I was already pregnant with Miles?

*Holy shit I hope I'm not pregnant. HAHAHAHA I kid, I kid. I'm absolutely not pregnant. I haven't even had a period like a year and a half. I really hope I'm not jinxing myself here. I'm not talking about this anymore.

*So, I am CONVINCED that Danny's new sibling is going to be a girl. I can't wait for her to be born. I have to wait six months, but then she'll be here with me all day! I hope that is enough to stave off my baby fever because the plan is not to have another baby until 2012. We'll see how that goes.

*I've spent the last two weekends sorting washing fall clothes for the boys. And, know what? It's going to be 80 degrees all week. WTF, Mother Nature? It's fall already. Lets get a move on.

*I'm so excited about this movie. We might actually get a sitter. I know, right?

9 comments:

Julie@Momspective said...

Yeah. Never say you're not pregnant. I had a full hysterectomy and I'm still afraid to say it.

Susanica said...

Ummm...aren't you afraid of zombies Jenni? And, if Danny's new little sibling is a girl, will you help us figure out how in the heck to do her hair? Argh! ;-) -Monica

Design it Chic said...

I love how you already know when you'll have the next baby! You said 2012??.. do you happen to know around what hour?!?(you freak organizer:P jk.. it's just to darn funny :)))
Happy Randomness!

*coming here via The UnMom

Keely said...

You totally jinxed yourself.

Zombieland? Really? It's like I don't even know you.

Sprite's Keeper said...

John and I actually want to see that movie. A little. Not enough to actually go, but enough to at least CONSIDER it.

Mrsbear said...

ZombielandZombielandZombieland. Yes, I need to see this...on a big screen, with my kids somewhere else far away where they can't ask me to get them water, or wipe their butt, or listen to them talk about boys. Yes, like a grown-up.

2012, huh? ;) You know that pregnancy's contagious right?

kel said...

I can't wait to see Zombieland either!!

Big Mama Cass said...

I am having the same weird issues with Monkey's sleeping habits lately. Kids are weird. LOL :)

Stimey said...

Are you a zombie fan too? I'm going to embarrass myself here if you're not by going off on how much fun I think zombie are. There is a zombie walk in downtown Silver Spring on Oct. 24. Wanna go? We don't have to dress up, just watch and point.

I'm excited for that movie too.