Monday, October 19, 2009

A Blissful Benefit

As some of you may already know, the gorgeous and hilarious Blissfully Caffeinated gave birth to baby Half Caff early last week. Unfortunately, Bliss Caff became pretty ill the last week of her pregnancy and was the hospital recovering as of Saturday. She is on the mend (and baby Half Caff is beautiful and in perfect health), but I don't want to share too many details because it is her story to tell.

BUT! Sprite's Keeper and I have decided to host A Blissful Benefit - a meme in Biss Caff's honor so she knows we are all thinking of her and wishing her a speedy recovery.

So, if you know Bliss Caff (or even if you don't), we're asking that folk do a post dedicated to her about her favorite beverage, coffee, and have it up by Friday, October 23. Once you do your post, come let me know in my comments and I'll link folks up on my page.

Please help spread the word, and if you're not a coffee drinker, you can just pay homage to whatever beverage you can't get enough of. Just let me know so I can link you up on Friday!

Thanks for playing!

10 comments:

Big Mama Cass said...

Ok, I will try and see what I can do. Glad to hear she is doing better.

Captain Dumbass said...

I'm in like flynn... flin? Whatever.

Sprite's Keeper said...

Putting my two cents up now!

Keely said...

Oooh, I like coffee. And I like Bliss Caff. I'm glad she and baby Half Caff are doing well!

jen said...

i've been thinking about her a lot. even went so far as to tell my husband about her as we were falling asleep the other night ... and if i mention other bloggers like a friend in the midst of waking husband just to tell him about her ... then it's big.
i'm in. thanks for putting this together.

Susanica said...

Hi Jenni. I created a post that will publish on Friday. Mmmm...Coffee....

thelocalsloveit.wordpress.com said...

I'll play. I'll have something up on Friday.

Pamela said...

I had no idea she was unwell!!!! Glad Half Caff is healthy. I'm in. Like Flynn and Dumbass.

Pamela said...

http://daytontime.blogspot.com/2009/10/blissful-benefit.html

Erin said...

http://crackingunderpressure.blogspot.com/2009/10/blissful-benefit.html