Wednesday, October 21, 2009

He's Not Just the President of Hair Club for Babies

There's that saying, right? That kids grow overnight? Well, when it come to Miles William's hair, that saying is absolutely true. Nelson and I always joke about it:
Jenni: How's Miles this morning?
Nelson: Good, but you need to be careful not get caught up in all of his hair.

(Okay, I realize this isn't really funny except that it IS funny when it's your kid. I swear. Also, this isn't even the lamest conversation we have. It gets way lamer.)

Anyways, I decided that I needed to procure some photographic evidence of Miles' extremely rapid hair growth.

Exhibit A: September 29, 2009





His hair is sparse, right, barely there? (Please take note of the demonic drumming going on in the background.)

Exhibit B: October 8, 2009





I know, right? RIGHT? His hair is at least twice a thick and it is less then two weeks between the series of shots. I mean, his hair is lustrous and full bodied, isn't it? It looks fantastic.

Exhibit C: October 15, 2009



LOOK AT THOSE LOCKS! He's like freaking Fabio, right? A tofu eating, Cheerio chomping Fabio. Only smarter and better looking and without the funny accent.

(Yes, I've lost my mind. Thanks for asking.)

Hey! And don't forget about the Blissful Benefit this Friday. All the cool kids will be there so you really don't want to miss it.

8 comments:

Just Breathe said...

That is really something. Is he eating something different. When we were growing up they would say if you eat the crust your hair will curl!

Sprite's Keeper said...

Wow, are you supplementing with Miracle Gro?

Big Mama Cass said...

Are you using Rogaine or something?!?! hahaha! What a cutie!

Kelsey said...

This is good news for mine who has plenty of mullet in back, but is practically bald on top... Maybe one day his hair will grow something fierce and wonderful :)

Stephanie said...

I have to say that photo of Oscar drumming in the background is classic! His expression is hilarious. Your kids are A-mazing!

Cara said...

Miles & his hair are ridiculously adorable. And I'm totally digging Oscar in the 1st picture, too.

Design it Chic said...

I wish my hair grows as fast as your Fabio's:P
oh and btw he's so cute and happy in all pictures:)

Happy Thursday!

p.s: I'm having my first giveaway! if you're interested, just stop by :)

Casey said...

Adorable, there are women who would kill for the ability to grow thick, beautiful hair that quickly.