Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Miles Goes Guerilla: A Photo Montage

Immediately preceding this photos, Oscar has pulled his patented lean-back-on-Miles-to-knock-him-down. Miles quickly recovered.


You think that's funny? I'll show you funny.



I will school. Your. Ass.

Who's laughing now? Who? Well, we both are, but still.

In this photo, taken moments after the last series, Oscar has escaped but Miles is hot on his tail. Oscar is once again pulling his patented leaning move. It is terribly unsuccessful.

FOOL! You cannot defeat Miles William!

Nom, nom, nom. Delicious brother.

Muah ha ha ha! I am VICTORIOUS!

Little: 1; Big: 0

I think Oscar needs some new moves. And a blood transfusion.

16 comments:

Sprite's Keeper said...

Bwahahaha! I love this! Especially Mile's face! He crawls off for a victory lap (crawl) around the living room!

Stimey said...

It's always the little ones you have to keep an eye on.

VandyJ said...

Good to see the smaller come out on top so to speak. I also have two boys--a bit further apart in age and can't wait to see them wrestle and have fun together.

bsouth said...

Oooooh, go Miles. That's valuable practice for when they're about the same size!

Xbox4NappyRash said...

brilliant shots.

Oscar is very big boyish!

jpooh said...

Oh, I love this! I have a sneaking suspicion they're going to be very close in a few years. And they are both absolutely adorable!

Jan from the Sushi Bar

Big Mama Cass said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA That was AWESOMENESS!!! Love that photo montage. Perfection! They are so adorable!

Jenni Jiggety said...

How freakin' CUTE are they?

I am putting money on the little one. Let me know the next time they fight.

montana said...

SO funny...made me laugh out loud...love the running commentary

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

BWAHAHAHAHA! I love this! They are adorable - and obviously love each other! Way too cool! :)

Veronica said...

Love this!

Isaac would love to play like this with Amy, but she won't. Silly girls with their silly long hair that gets pulled.

Susanica said...

LOVE. IT!

Casey said...

Awesome. I don't get it though, in our house, if one kid so much as breathes on the other, they both go into hysterics like the world is ending. But Elliot is totally the bully here, little siblings are way stronger I guess.

Captain Dumbass said...

Just think, you'll be able to repeat that picture once a year every year... well, pretty much forever.

Mrs. D said...

They are so cute! I can't wait to have 2! :)

Mrsbear said...

The younger ones always catch on fast. It's pure survival instinct. They look like they're having so much fun though. Internal bleeding notwithstanding. ;)