Tuesday, November 3, 2009

RTT: Can You Say Achoo? Say Achoo! Louder!

Keely's her name, Random Tuesday's are her game. Check it.

randomtuesday
*Noses still runny, coughs still chesty. When will this end? Miles has had a cold for going on four weeks, and the rest of us are going on two. Enough already!

*I just want to let you all know I'm NOT participating on NaBloPoMo. And if you are participating and therefore be clogging up my reader all month, I'm telling you now I'm not going to read all those posts. It's exhausting, people. And to be clever and witty in your comments section? I'm lucky to pull out a good one two or three times a week. NaBloPoMo kills me. But good luck to you and stuff.

*I need a haircut.

*Oscar has been really into Dora and Max & Ruby lately. If she tells him to do something "LOUDER!" one more time, I'm going to throttle my TV. We don't have a problem with volume over here, Dora. Zip it.

*Oscar's new thing with Miles is trying to hug his little brother until he bursts, or leaning into him until he knocks him over. Unfortunately for Oscar, Miles is made of tough stuff and actually LOVES all the attention. So you lose, Oscar. You're attempts to be a jerk to your brother fail. At least this time.

*We've officially entered the Rice Cake Stage of Miles' snacking life. That means there are mushy little bits of rice cake all over my house. Awesome.

*Miles is still not sleeping through the night. Send help.

*Babies and toddlers do not understand the concept of falling back. Hello, 4:30AM.

15 comments:

I am Harriet said...

We're sick around here too :(

Have a great rtt!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/tuesdays-are-for-randomness.html

jpooh said...

LOL - I don't mean to laugh, but this post would definitely qualify for the Spin Cycle this week as well.

I did the whole NaBloPoMo thing back in August, and it will be a cold day in Hell before I do it again. It was nothing short of brutal by the last week.

Jan from the Sushi Bar

Belle said...

Sending help your way... via telepathy and wine and chocolate. Hope your kids heal... and sleep!!

Aliceson said...

NaBloPoMo or whatever the heck it's called bugs me too. When blogging becomes a chore every day, that's when I throw in the towel. I can barely keep the laundry heap under control with only posted 2-3 times a week.

We don't have Nick jr but Calliou (on PBS)is about ready for a drop kick from me.

shopannies said...

daughter experienced the same with her young child it was awfully early when they got up as well

Casey said...

Yup, we've been all about 4:30 and 5:30 for over a month. It fucking sucks.

Remember last year when we all did NappyBlowMe and were all pissed off and anti-blogging by the end of the month? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that, never again.

Sorry you're all still sick. Us too. Will it ever end?

Cameron said...

I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, He's the map.

Ok we get it, you're the fucking map.

Swistle said...

Lovvvvvve the part about the daily blogging thing. My reader is ALREADY too full, without having a bunch of posts saying "I don't know what to write but I have to write something every day!"

Mrsbear said...

My son loves Max & Ruby. Personally I find Ruby to be a bit of a control freak but that's just me.

I'm so sorry about 4:30 a.m. Falling back sucks. Ditto Springing forward. Stupid daylight savings.

Now go get a haircut. ;)

Veronica said...

And that is why my NaBlo'ing won't all be done on the same blog. I figure with 3 of them active and a food blog I can resurrect, I might have a chance, without annoying everyone.

Cara said...

yeaaaahhh...seeing as how I can't even get my stuff together to do a blog post, I don't think NaNoWriMo is in my future any time soon. I hope you guys get better asap

Sprite's Keeper said...

I can't send help. Will you accept coffee? :-)
Feel better, all of you!

Captain Dumbass said...

Why do big brothers have to be such assholes? I'm a big brother, but I'm sure I was never that way.

Erin said...

i always find it amazing how i can be cuddling and snuggling and loving on the baby and accidentally poke her with my fingernail or lightly bump her head on something and it's full on wailing.

the toddler can knock the baby over, chuck toys at her, hug her breathless, anything, and it's like the happiest day of her life. that sibling attention is so amazing :)

Keely said...

This is why I live in a province that doesn't DO daylight savings. Those farmers are on to something.