Friday, February 12, 2010

500

I popped into blogger this morning to finish up a post and I realized that this is my 500th post! Wow, right? Okay, so a few of those have been guest posts but, WHATEVER. I'm counting it.

So, I was thinking I could so one of those posts where I tell you 100 things about myself but seemed so self indulgent. Also, the thought of coming up with 100 funny/witty/interesting things about myself put me to sleep so I can only imagine what reading such a list would do to you folks.

The truth is, I've been a little blocked lately. I keep starting these posts and I don't know if they're going to be funny or serious or a little bit of both and they end up being a whole lot of nothing. So I got to thinking: Maybe for this, my 500th post, you folks could help me out.

So, I'm going to open the floor for questions (because THAT'S not self indulgent.) Any burning question you may have for me, maybe about posts that I never resolved or life in general, post them in the comments and I'll respond next week. I'm hoping that this little exercise will help me get my blogging mojo back. I miss it.

So, ask away! Help a blogger out.

11 comments:

Sprite's Keeper said...

Why is a raven like a writing desk? (Sorry, too many requests for Alice in Wonderland in my house lately.)

Jenn said...

It's February. Everything sucks in February. But your blog is great.

How did you build a blogging readership (other than great posts)? (I was going to ask about children sleeping, but I guess that's pretty boring. Hope they are anyway!)

Mrsbear said...

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Other than that, I've got nothing.

Unless you can offer me up some advice on how to kick start my own bloggy mojo...

500!

Woot.

Captain Dumbass said...

I must really be sick because I can't think of a single smart ass question for you. Dammit.

Captain Dumbass said...

Wait, I've got something now.

What does big hands say about a woman?

Aliceson said...

Congrats on 500! I don't really have a question but I also haven't been reading from the beginning sooo I guess my question would be... How have you changed since you started writing your blog and how has your writing changed?

Big Mama Cass said...

wow 500! awesome! I had to run out and check my total and i am only on 287 *sigh*

How about... what are your plans for Vday?

Stimey said...

What is your favorite thing about blogging? Why do you blog?

I think those are some good standard questions that usually have interesting answers. Also, what is your favorite color? Oooh, ooh! And your favorite band?

Barbara said...

Wow, 500 posts, well done!

How did you meet your husband?

Becky said...

I'd like to hear about the work you did before you became a stay-at-home mom!

Casey said...

Happy 500! Yay!