Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oscar goes to preschool

Oscar was adamant that he wear his new monster truck shirt.  He was too nervous to eat much breakfast, but he did have half a piece of toast.  He didn't cry and neither did I.

Bunny waited in the car.

I tried to get a photo of them together.  They did not cooperate.

When I fetched him from his classroom after his abbreviated first day, I asked him, "So, how was it?  How was school?"

His response?

"It was so, so great.  I love school." 

First day of school win.

10 comments:

Michele said...

Go Oscar!!! You the man!

Mrsbear said...

Aw, he's such a little man. Glad it went well...for both of you. ;)

Frogs in my formula said...

Congrats on his great day. I wish we could borrow some of his enthusiasm for pre-school.

Becky said...

Oh, what a win! I hope your luck holds!

The pictures are precious. I am so proud of you for not crying.

Amy said...

Hooray! That's such a milestone. And monster truck shirts are guaranteed to start the day off right. Way to go, Oscar!

Andrea said...

Yea! Monster truck shirt, going on my first day of school list!

Jan said...

Doesn't everybody wear a monster truck shirt on the first day of preschool?

I'm so glad you had a great day, Oscar!

Aliceson said...

That's awesome! First day tears are no fun. For mom or child!

Keely said...

Yay! That's so awesome!

gretchen said...

Oscar rocks! (and Mommy rocks too!)