Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The best of 2010

Becky says we're doing this and I'm nothing if not on board with what Becky says we're doing.

So, here's my favorite posts, by month, of 2010:

There was that time Miles called the cops. What a joker.

Snowmageddon 2010.

Sadly, this still happens almost every night. Some sleep is better than no sleep, right?

Oscar proves to be quite the salesman.  I'm still not buying it.

Not one of my best days parenting-wise, but one of my more urine filled ones.

Oscar asks why.  And why.  And why. And why again.

Not pregnant. Still not.

Remember when that lady gave Oscar a doughnut without asking me first?  Ooohh, I get mad all over again just thinking about it.

Housework made me happier.  Who knew?

I really liked this post about line etiquette.  Too bad no one else did.

How bout when I confessed I dressed my children for future humiliation?  Photos still to follow (I only just got them in the week of Christmas.)

There wast this one where I asked you about a sweater.  Blog comments were mostly opposed to sweater purchase; Facebook comments were nearly all for sweater purchase.  So I bought it; it was too big; we have a head start on sweaters for Oscar next year.

I've really enjoyed spending 2010 with you folks.  I hope you'll stick around and see what the Oscarellis get into in 2011.

3 comments:

Michele said...

I hadn't read the one where Miles called the cops. Too funny!

I generally do what Becky says also. She is much more clever than I.

Becky said...

Oh ladies, you flatter me.

I'm so glad you did this! I forgot when Miles called the cops. And I can't believe I didn't comment on on the donut one because dang, that was something.

I really love the line etiquette one. Maybe it's my fave, it's just very you!

Sprite's Keeper said...

As soon as I saw the titles, I knew exactly which each one was. I think that qualifies me for stalker??
xoxo