1. "If there was a love button, I would push it!"
2. "Where's the dislike button?"
3: "Liking" ones own status update
4. An emoticon of any kind as a response/update
5. "Dislike!" (I type this one all the time and hate myself for it.)
6. Overuse of exclamation points
7. Overuse (read: any use) of ellipses
8. "I'll be right over!" in response to a food related status update
9. Replies that use asterisks to indicate and action, i.e. *shudders* or *slow claps* or *sniffles*
10. Weather related status updates
11. Consistently whiny status updates
12. Overly sarcastic updates
11. Updates written as an open letter to an inanimate object
12. Updates that are not sarcastic enough
13. Replies to status updates that compete for worst day, i.e. "Your kid may have a cold but mine is vomiting, FML!"
15. Updates that make your life seem more glamorous than mine
16. Any update that claims 98% of people won't repost the update (that statistic has no basis in reality! NONE!)
17. Ill-informed political status updates/replies
So, are you as guilty of these infractions as I am? What status updates/replies make you cringe?