Tuesday, January 25, 2011

RTT: By the numbers

I woke up this morning and said to myself, "Ah, it's Wednesday! I love Wednesdays!"

And then I remembered it was Tuesday.

randomtuesday

Number of children I have: TWO

Number of times my children woke me up last night: FIVE


Number of elevator rides we took into/home from DC on Sunday: THIRTEEN


Number of different elevators we rode in: NINE


Number of elevators devoid of urine: EIGHT


Percentage of behinds that I am personally responsible for wiping in my house: SEVENTY-FIVE


Number of behinds I wipe a day: A LOT


Number of time-outs Oscar received yesterday: TWO


Number of diapers I changed yesterday: TEN


Number of times I wiped pee off my floor: TWO (If you count cleaning the bathroom, which I do)

Number of pounds I gained over the holidays: NINE


Number of pounds I've lost since January 1: NINE


Number of books I've read on my new Kindle: SEVEN


Number of unread items in my reader: SIXTY-EIGHT (not bad!)

8 comments:

Kris said...

Good for you for losing 9 pounds!!! I aim to lose 9 and then the other 20 attached to those 9...

Happy RTT!!

jpooh said...

Hooray for you and the weight loss! I wish I could say the same thing...I'm stuck.

I'm so glad that I'm only responsible for wiping my own behind these days.

Jan

Michele said...

I avoid using the elevators in the metro. Even when I have luggage. My urine smell tolerance is zero. Then the elevator would smell like uriny vomit.

VandyJ said...

I'm currently down to 50% on the tush wiping. ANd we embark on the training pahse this summer. Then I'm down to 25%. I'm so looking forward to that day!

Sprite's Keeper said...

You already lost the holiday weight? I have to hate you a little.
xoxo

Denny P 3 said...

We all need to know how the weight loss happened! You should market your plan, I'd know I'd join.

Krystal said...

Awesome on the weightloss and I hear you on the diaper changes! You think these kids would learn to do it themselves!

Captain Dumbass said...

Congrats on the 9 and 9. Must be the work out from the sleep loss and butt wiping.