Oscar has been incredibly difficult and frustrated these last few weeks. I will probably get into that a little more later, but he's three so if you have or have had a 3-year-old that's probably enough said.
Anyways, I did this exercise a few weeks ago, so I'm trying to focus on the smaller things in my life that give me pleasure, particularly ones related to me and only me.
So, here's what is making me happy this week:
1) The shower I take right after running
2) My first cup of coffee in the morning
3) Memories of this past Saturday, where I ran errands and got a pedicure and was out and about and all by myself for nearly three hours
4) Getting my running shoe inserts fixed
5) The Outlander series
6) The anticipation of going out to dinner this evening (to support a fundraiser for a friend's son's school) and as a result not having to cook or clean up from dinner
7) My clothing is fitting better
8) My very sassy hair cut, which is over a month old but still getting mad compliments
9) Enjoying not being pregnant right now, even though everyone I know seems to be pregnant right now and I'm slightly jealous
10) Planning some new home furniture purchases, including these dining chairs for the dining room and two of these lamps for the bedroom.
So, what's making you happy this week?