Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Celebrated

Happy birthday to me!  Flowers, picked out for me especially by two very sweet little boys:
Oscar woke early and wished me a happy birthday.  For my special day, he promised to clean up his toys, play nicely with his brother, and listen to me.  I couldn't ask for more.

And, then there is my birthday card.  Also picked out especially for me by my two little boys:


It makes noise.


As explained by Oscar, there are four buttons, and I can press any one of them.  I had to pry it out of little hands to take the photos.

I love having boys.

13 comments:

Momma Hunt said...

Happy birthday....I am the mom a four year old and it can be so fun! Non stop hysterics in my house (most of it good hysterics)

Michele said...

Happy Birthday. Great card. I remember getting ones like that.

Casey said...

Aww, happy birthday! Love the flowers but most of all, the card. And my kids wouldn't take their paws off of a musical card either. We just found one from Xmas time and they fought over it all day yesterday.

Have a fun day!

crazylovescompany said...

Happy birthday!

Sprite's Keeper said...

I will have you know, that even though I have a girl, I was able to accurately identify each of the super heroes.
:-)
Happy birthday, Jenni!
xoxo

gretchen said...

Happy Birthday Honey!!! Have a wonderful day with all your boys!

Captain Dumbass said...

POWER UP!

Happy Birthday.

Pamela said...

hope you had a wonderful day.
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Andrea said...

Happy Belated Birthday! (obviously my Spidey senses failed me that I did not go blogging yesterday!) Hope you had a Hulk-ing good time!

Keely said...

Is 'snikt' one of the noises?

Amanda said...

Happy birthday! I love that they chose the card and flowers themselves! Wonder what they have up their sleeves for Mother's Day? ;)

Veronica said...

A very happy, if slightly belated, birthday to you!!

Michele R said...

Happy belated B-day Your boys will always make you b-day feel so special.