Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

A belated happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there.  I had a wonderfully amazing day, starting with  a day of shopping with my sister and mother on Saturday; tulips and chocolates delivered to me at home; a Kindle gift card from my mother-in-law; breakfast on Sunday at our favorite diner, with NO WAIT (one of the perks of having small people wake you at the crack of dawn); a pedicure; a Day Out with Thomas; and finally concluded by dinner made by my love, Nelson.






I was much celebrated, and I hope you were as well.  

8 comments:

Sprite's Keeper said...

Looks like an awesome Mother's Day! Mine was quiet, and lovely. :-)

Amy said...

Love it! What a great day--you deserve every bit of that pampering. :)

Michele said...

Looks like you had a great time. Mine was spent doing what I love and what I don't have enough time for...painting.

Frogs in my formula said...

You did a Day Out with Thomas on Mother's Day? You are a saint ;)

Becky said...

Whoa, that Thomas is cool! I bet the boys were gaga.

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Krystal said...

That looks awesome!!! I wanna go see Thomas!! I have been brain washed so yeah, just shoot me please

Patty O. said...

Sweet! Sounds like a great day. I need to take my youngest to see Thomas. He would die of happiness!

gretchen said...

Aw! I miss Thomas. Jude was an absolutely Thomas fanatic, but now he has outgrown them. Actually, I have a large, fabulous train table that you could have it we could manage to ship it to Washington.