1. Complete obsession with and freakish knowledge of all things Star Wars.
2. Understands the pneumonic Roy G. Biv and ability to draw a rainbow correctly because of said pneumonic before age four.
3. Uses the word "similar" correctly and in conversations regularly.
4. More iPhone literate than most adults.
5. Is obsessed with video games (they very few he's been allowed to play) and computers.
6. Talks to himself. A lot.
7. Has an unnatural love for elastic waist pants.
9. Invents new lyrics to songs and sings his activities, i.e. "I'm eating, eating a snack, snack, snack" to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."
10. Lothes bathing.
I figure if I can keep him going at this rate, he won't score a date until college, and that's just fine by me.