Messes I've cleaned since last night:
1. Water, from Oscar, his bed. He though it'd be cute to shake his water bottle and made droplets fly and annoy me, but the lid was not secure so the entire lid flew off, spilling water all over Oscar, his bed, his bunny, his pillow, and his comforter
2. Water, from the bathroom floor and Miles, two bath towel's worth. Miles turned on the faucet and then move the faucet so it was running, full bast, on the floor of the bathroom as opposed to in the sink.
3. Chocolate milk, from the kitchen floor, cabinet, and pantry door. See #1, replace "Oscar" with "Miles."
4. Stamp in, from my floor, Miles, and Oscar. Instead of stamping the stamps, they decided to create fingerprint art on my floors and their faces. We were late for school.
5. Urine, from the living room floor. Miles let loose all over the floor 20 minutes after he peed in the bathroom.
6. Poop, from Miles and his pants. Yep.
7. Urine, from the bathroom floor. Oscar though it would be FUNNY to pee in Miles's potty. And on the front of the toilet. Do you know what back splash is? I do.