Friday, January 13, 2012

Things I say all day long, in no particular order

1. Whatever you are doing, STOP IT.
2. Stop it.
3. Leave your brother alone.
4. Don't be so rough!
5. Knock. It. Off.
6. What are you doing in there?
7. Do you have to go pee-pee?
8. Do you have to poop?
9. Who just pooped their pants?
10. Do not make me chase you.
11. I'm trying to use the bathroom!
12. Gentle, please!
13. I said stop it!
14. Do you want a time out?
15. I love you.
16. I don't want to listen to the grocery bag song again.
17. Please stop whining.
18. We don't hit!
19. Why did you dump that water/juice/snack on the floor?!
20. I just want to finish my coffee.
21. We don't jump on the furniture.
22. Stop playing on the stairs.
23. No running in the house!
24. Take turns, please.
25. You have to share.
26. Leave the dog alone.
27. Stop hanging off my legs.
28. No, really, you're hurting me.
29. Who here is handsome?
30. Blow your nose. No, blow it. In the tissue!
31. What's this all over the floor?
32. Did you pee your pants?
33. Please don't.
34. Yes.
35. Use the Force.
36. Good job!
37. How can you be hungry again?
38. Get your finger out of your nose, please.
39. Can't you just be nice to each other?
40. I love you too.

7 comments:

Pamela said...

Put some pants on, I'm tired of seeing your pen!s.

Frogs in my formula said...

I love #33. God they're exhausting, aren't they?

Becky said...

LOL! That sounds about right. And Pamela, I said that very thing tonight (to my child)!

Amy said...

Lord, yes. To all of it. LOL at use the force!!

Patty O. said...

Can TOTALLY relate to this. Totally!

gretchen said...

And...do they use the Force? Can you use The Force to get them from hanging off your legs? I just loved this post. Sigh.

Jennifer said...

Loved this post so much, I just made my own list. I linked back to your blog! What a great idea!